Here are some of our favorite links and places to go on Maui.
- Mama’s Fish House | Local landmark wins fans with its seafood-driven Hawaiian menu, Polynesian decor & epic ocean views.
- Maui’s Winery ~ Tedeschi Vineyard | It’s a different world up here, a place steeped in history and cherished by Maui’s families for decades.
- La Provence | The best French Pastries and French Cuisine on Maui. Great ambiance and views of upcountry. Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Pacific Whale Fondation | Pacific Whale Foundation is a non-profit organization founded in 1980 to save whales from extinction. Located at Ma’alaea.
- Haleakalā National Park | This special place vibrates with stories of ancient and modern Hawaiian culture and protects the bond between the land and its people.
- MauiNow.com | News and weather from Maui.
- Hawaiian Reef Fish ID Chart | Start learning some of the most common fish that are on the Hawaiian reef.
- Our Driver LEO | Playing the harp.
We can accommodate your special requests, just ask. Make Your Reservations Today! Click HERE or call us at 808-875-6900!
★ Travel Maui – Hawaii – Limousine Service in Style ★